And we did.
Last year we flew out to American to have a 3 week adventure. The trip was planned around LL point #32: 'Renewing our vows, Elvis style'.
So here are the 7 items I ticked off my Life List
32. Renew our wedding vows in Las Vegas (Elvis style) DONE
|Re-Married on the 31st of May 2013, Las Vegas Nevada|
Husband bought me for my birthday an Eames House Bird. OK so it isn't a piece of furniture, but it will do for now
35. Take a road trip through California and visit the Joshua Tree National Park, Palm Springs and San Francisco DONE
|We had to do a U2 pilgrimage of sorts|
71. Go back to Central Park in NYC and see the Alice in Wonderland statue DONE
|We found her|
72. Go to the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles DONE
|Loved the planetarium|
74. Go back to the Getty museum in Los Angeles DONE
|This is really one of my most favourite 'Happy Places'|
79. Search for the perfect Margarita (or at least go back to Spice Market in New York and have some more of those heavenly Ginger Margaritas) DONE
|Our perfect Margarita|
82. See Bill Cunningham at work/on his bike in NYC (one can only hope) Tried, but we didn't see him
84. Be able to afford a pair of authentic designer shoes and/or hand bag (I need some glam shoes for #32!) We tried, but given we just bought a 2nd house the week before we left for the US, we thought the money could be better spend
I love ticking things off my Life List!
All photos by Zahara Dessert