Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#32: Renew our Wedding vows 'Elvis style'...The Plan


In November it is our 5 year Wedding Anniversary and 15 years since we have been together.


Our wedding was a small family gathering and it was a really special, romantic and beautiful day.

But the idea of 'eloping' and flying to Las Vegas and getting married 'Elvis' style just sounds absolutely marvellous and something we have wanted to do for a very long time.

It has to be with all the trimmings you expect from a Las Vegas wedding. Although I put my foot down at the thought of a Drive Through wedding (that is so crass). Obviously we will be renewing our vows rather than getting married, but I am sure it still will be just as crazy!

This is why it is #32 on the Life List.

Las Vegas is also an excuse so we can go back to America and attempt to tick off #32, 37, 49, 74, 76, 79, 81, 84 and 71 off the List.

I think next year will be the year we do it... I can feel it in my waters

Let the challenge begin...

The Las Vegas wedding style I am aiming for [image courtesy of 'The Hangover' via clothesonfilm.com]


12 comments:

  1. I really love the concept of vow renewal. Through your wedding renewal your relationship between husband and wife will stronger forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for the information and articles you provided

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the information provided, we are waiting for the next info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Technologie entwickelt sich schneller denn je und schneller als Sie denken. Diese aufkommende Technologie wird unsere Lebensweise verändern

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!