Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Time Out Challenge - Explore Sydney's Best Markets

#45 on my list is "Show people the amazing things about Sydney".

This is quite an open agenda and to achieve this, I need to start working on this one sooner rather than later.


Walsh Bay, Sydney [image by Zahara Dessert]
 I came across an article in this month's Time Out Sydney magazine titled 'Sydney's Best Markets'.
It lists out the Sydney markets that Time Out think are worth a visit. A few I have already been to, the rest I have always wanted to go to but have never got round to visiting.

So the challenge is set.

I'll be visiting every single one of these markets in the next coming months.
I will be reporting back on my adventures and telling you all about the delights I find along on the way.

Maybe along the way I will discover some more exciting treats?

The Sydney Market Challenge List
Bondi Markets
Paddington Markets Haven't been here for a while, so looking forward to going back
Pyrmont Growers Markets
100 Squared DONE
Sydney Flower Markets  (help with LL #38 - Do a floristry course and add more flowers to my life)
Fringe Bar Markets
Rock ‘n’ Roll; Alternative Markets
Eveleigh Farmers Markets my local markets - I love going here!
Eveleigh Artisans' Market Not on the official Time Out list, but have always wanted to go but have never been, so will add this one on also DONE
Rozelle Markets DONE
Dear Pluto Garden Flea Markets
Glebe Markets  DONE
Sydney Fish Market This is our local fish market
Kirribilli Markets
Flemington Swap and Sell
Surry Hills Markets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!