Tuesday, January 31, 2012

100things.com.au

I was out to dinner in Glebe the other night and we were early for our reservation so we popped into Glebe Books to browse through their great selection.

And to my delight I saw this.

What’s on your list? For one man the answer was just the beginning

Sebastian is a fellow Sydneysider and he has written a book about his 100 Things list. His achievements are amazing and absolutely inspiring.

The death of a close friend stirred him to create a list of his 100 Things. Quite a lot of his things have since been ticked off his list and he has documented them in his 100 Things book. My personal favourite is #2 Marry a stranger in Vegas.

On his website he writes "...It’s a no holds barred adventure that sees Sebastian travel to the ends of the earth on a quest to prove that anything is possible, including true fulfillment... striving to raise $100,000 for Camp Quality (Item # 4), a great organisation creating happiness for children and families affected by cancer".


#58. Skydive naked [image from 100things.com.au]

Our lists are very different.

My set of quests are less aspirational and more personal. But I hope to have the same remarkable journey as he has had fulfilling them (maybe without a naked skydive ?)

My advice to you... go and buy the book and help raise much need money for Camp Quality.



My full Life List can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an inspiring, amusing and touching book for a fantastic cause. Thanks for highlighting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!